MEMBERS Financial Services
Garden State offers a variety of brokerage, investment and insurance programs through our resources partner MEMBERS Financial Services.
You can also learn more online at our MEMBERS Resource Center.
- CUNA Brokerage - Manage your investment portfolio with a full-service brokerage offering almost every kind of trade imaginable, plus the tools to help you select the securities right for you.
- MEMBERS™ FOLIO Investing - Buy stocks one at a time or buy custom baskets of up to 50 stocks (Folios) in one simple transaction.
- Mutual Funds - Diversify quickly and invest in various asset types, classified by investment objectives.
- Variable Annuities - Accumulate retirement income through a tax-deferred account with a wide variety of investment options.
- Variable Universal Life Insurance - Protect your life while growing cash value through a comprehensive selection of investment options.
- 529 College Savings Plan - Invest in a tax-advantaged way for education expenses.
For a no-obligation consultation with a MEMBERS representative, call 1-877-MEMBERS. Representatives are available days, evenings and Saturdays.
Representatives are registered, securities are sold and investment advisory services offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. (CBSI), member FINRA/SIPC, a registered broker/dealer and investment advisor, 2000 Heritage Way, Waverly, Iowa 50677, toll-free (800) 369-2862. Non-deposit investment and insurance products are not federally insured, involve investment risk, may lose value and are not obligations of or guaranteed by the financial institution. CBSI is under contract with the financial institution, through the financial services program, to make securities available to members. CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc., is a registered broker/dealer in all fifty states of the United States of America. The Representative may also be a credit union employee that accepts deposits on behalf of the financial institution.