Club Accounts Make Saving Easy
Your credit union’s Winter Savings, Vacation and Christmas Club Accounts are great ways to guarantee you’ll have the money you want when you need it. To get the most out of your Club Accounts, be sure you give yourself enough time to save. Most members start saving a year in advance.
- No minimum opening deposit amount
- No monthly service charge
- Start anytime of the year
- You choose the amount you want to save each week
- Withdraw your money at anytime (early withdraw fee applies)
- Christmas clubs are transferred on October 1 of each year into your checking. If no checking, it goes into your savings
- Vacation clubs are transferred on March 1 of each year into your checking. If no checking, it goes into your savings
- Accounts are federally insured by the NCUSIF*
Holiday Club / Vacation Club
|APR||APY||Info and/or Terms|
|0.05%||0.05%||$250 & greater|
The No Excuses Way To Save
The best and most convenient way to save is to use Payroll Deduction. It’s a free credit union service. Simply designate the amount you want to save and from which account. For example, if you deposit your pay check in your checking account, you can have the amount you designate automatically transferred to one or more club accounts. It’s the no excuses way to save.
See current rates above.
*The NCUSIF is the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund. It is a federally insured program governed by the NCUA (National Credit Union Administration).