Truth In Savings
Truth-In-Savings Account Disclosures
Except as specifically described, the following disclosures apply to all credit union share savings accounts. All accounts described in the Rate & Fee Schedule are share accounts.
- Rate Information. The Annual Percentage Yield is a percentage rate that reflects the total amount of dividends to be paid on an account based on the dividend rate and frequency of compounding for an annual period. For Primary Savings, Other Savings, Christmas Club, Vacation Club, Corporate, IRA Savings, IRA Sep, Primary Checking, and Other Checking accounts, the Dividend Rate and Annual Percentage Yield may change monthly as determined by the credit union’s Board of Directors. The Dividend Rates and Annual Percentage Yields may change monthly as determined by the credit union’s Board of Directors. The Dividend Rates and Annual Percentage Yields are the prospective rates and yields that the credit union anticipates paying for the yields that the credit union anticipates paying for the applicable dividend period.
- Nature of Dividends. Dividends are paid from current income and available earnings after required transfers to reserves at the end of the dividend period.
- Dividend Compounding and Crediting. The compounding and crediting of dividends and dividend period applicable to each account are set forth in the Rate Schedule. The Dividend Period is the period of time at the end of which an account earns dividend credit. The Dividend Period begins on the first calendar day of the period and ends on the last calendar day of the period.
- Accrual of Dividends. For all accounts, dividends will begin to accrue on non-cash deposits (e.g., checks) on the business day you make the deposit to your account. For all accounts, if you close your account before accrued dividends are credited, accrued dividends will not be paid.
- Balance Information. The minimum balance requirements applicable to each account are set forth in the Rate Schedule. For all accounts, there is a minimum average daily balance required to obtain the Annual Percentage Yield for the dividend period. If the minimum average daily is not met, you will not earn the stated Annual Percentage Yield. For all accounts using an Average Daily Balance method, dividends are calculated by applying a periodic rate to the average daily balance in the account for the period. The average daily balance is determined by adding the full amount of principal in the account for each day of the period and dividing that figure by the number of days in the period.
- Account Limitations. For a Christmas Club Account, the entire balance will be transferred to another account of yours on or after October 1 and the account will remain open. If you withdraw any of the account balance at any time, we will close your account and pay you the full account balance. You may make transfers or withdrawals in the first seven (7) days after the account is opened without restriction. For Primary Savings, Other Savings, Vacation Club, and Corporate Accounts, two (2) withdrawals per quarter are allowed, after which a fee will be imposed. For IRA Savings and IRA Sep Savings Accounts, no account limitations apply.
Rates & Fees Schedule
The rates and fees appearing in this Schedule are accurate and effective for accounts as of the Effective Date indicated on the Rate and Fee Schedule. The credit union may offer other rates for these accounts from time to time. If you have any questions or require current rate and fee information on your accounts, please call the credit union.
|Other Savings, Corporate Savings, Member Savings, Statement Savings, Personal Savings, and Primary Savings||Christmas Club Account, Vacation Club Account||IRA Savings Account||IRA Sep Savings Account||Primary Checking Account, Other Checking Account|
|Dividend Period||Calendar Month||Calendar Month||Calendar Month||Calendar Month||Calendar Month|
|Minimum Opening Deposit||$5.00||$1.00||$250.00||$250.00||—|
|Minimum Balance to Avoid a Service Fee||—||—||—||—||—|
|Minimum Balance to Earn the Stated APY||$250.00||$25.00||$250.00||$250.00||$250.00|
|Balance Method||Average Daily Balance||Average Daily Balance||Average Daily Balance||Average Daily Balance||Average Daily Balance|
See Section 6 in disclosures.
|Account withdrawal limitations apply.||Account withdrawal limitations apply.||—||—||—|
The credit union’s normal business hours are Monday to Friday 7:30 AM to 6 PM and Saturday 9 AM to 4 PM.